About the Scholarship
The Adam Ferrari Health Science Scholarship empowers students who wish to study health science in college with the goal of providing better care for patients with physical disabilities. To apply for this $10,000 scholarship, eligible students must submit a 1000-word essay and meet the eligibility requirements. See additional details below.
To apply for this scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a high school senior that has already been accepted into an accredited college or university or a current student enrolled at an accredited college or university full-time.
- Students must be pursuing a degree in health science and be interested in providing care for patients with physical disabilities in the future.
- Students must have a minimum GPA of 3.5.
In the form below, please submit an essay describing any experience you have had working with patients with physical disabilities. Alternatively, or in addition, describe why pursuing a career providing care to patients with physical disabilities is appealing to you.
This essay should not exceed 1,000 words and must be submitted prior to the application deadline.
To apply for this scholarship, please complete the form below in its entirety.
The Adam Ferrari Health Science Scholarship will be awarded to one (1) student via the following process:
- One candidate with the best submission will be selected.
- The winner will be notified by email and will have two (2) weeks to accept the award. Failure to accept the award within two (2) weeks shall disqualify that candidate, and a new winner will be selected in their place.
- If the winner accepts the scholarship, The Adam Ferrari Health Science Scholarship committee reserves the right to request additional information from you, including but not limited to documentation in support of the information you provide.